International Student Trips Powered By Discovery Education
My Adventure to China

10 days? wwhhaatt?!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009





So in my last blog post I mentioned how crazy things have gotten...well things have gotten even more crazy over the past couple of weeks(if that's even possible). Whenever I am in a store (or within a 10 mile radius of one) the first thing that pops into my mind is what I can buy for China from that said store. Shoes? Shirts? I always feel like I'm forgetting something. The other day I put my suitcase in my room and now it seems as if it's the largest object in there. The whole packing process is kind of overwhelming. Today me and Melissa made some sweet bracelets for the kids that we're going to be visiting! She had to teach me how to make them, because believe it or not I lack the craft gene. I'll admit it didnt come out flawless, but you can tell its a bracelet! I can't wait to give them to the kids! 10 more days! CHINA CHINA CHINA!

2 comments:

RJ Stangherlin said...

Hi, Maha,

I love that you are purchasing and crafting gifts for students in China. How thoughtful of you, in the midst of life spinning crazier every day. I can tell that you will be the one whose photos I will wait for; you have a good eye for the camera and your photos are interesting.

Do have a wonderful time (how could you not?). I'll be following your travels, so do write a lot of details.

Thanks,

RJ Stangherlin
PA DEN LC Blog Coordinator

TechTonya said...

Hello, Maha!

By now, you should be in China! Come on, we need to know what's going on:

Did you get a ping pong lesson?

How's the food? Have you eaten anything out of the ordinary?

How's the weather?

Are you getting much rest?

Did you get a chance to give away your beautiful bracelets?

Please blog and give us all of those details. We are excited about your trip.

Tonya Wilson, NJ DEN LC Events Team

Post a Comment

Essential Programs Details

Duration 15 days
When August 4th - 18th, 2009
Focus History/Culture
Martial Arts
Modern/Ancient Architecture